Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leukemia Symptoms More Condition_symptoms

La fretta

If you are in is' night and day of work he's Nantra year;
I've got all the broken bones, the foreman dazed.
walk without hurry, so, what should I do '?
It touches me I get back home soon grind well!
Sur Sunset Boulevard makes me er winking sun, and after
na 'day to give the remains to those who valves, observe the
' mbambolato, like na 'vision. Me standing there in
Guardall, but who have invented?
E 'nice strong, the nun had never noticed!
Always fighting, always below all the difficulties,
shines shines, but I enjoy m'o nun ever.
E’ robba che co quell’aria bonacciona e rassicurante,
riescirebbe a fa’ sentì amico ogni viandante.
Stà palla arancione m’ha messo pure arsura, ma, ahò!!
Nun so mica na’ monaca de clausura!
E allora o’ sai che nova c’è ? Io nun c’ho più fretta
e me butto drent’ai meandri de’ na’ fraschetta.
Con le zampe sotto ar tavolino,
e in compagnia de’ n’ber fiasco de vino,
me guardo intorno soddisfatto,
finalmente ho smesso de sbrigamme come un matto!!
E mentre er Cannellino m’arriva ar gargarozzo
Rido cò n’amico e ordino nantro litrozzo. The view
me if clouds but not my conscience that if
offers reflect on human existence:
what good is always a core pe 'raggioni
all you know is almost always broken de' cojoni?

TRILUSSA

0 comments:

Post a Comment